Find treatment fast.
We see emergencies during overnight hours and 24-hours on weekends.
Sometimes it's not really obvious when a pet needs emergency care. Some things that are more serious and are more likely to require immediate attention include:
- Abdominal pain, bloating, or enlargement
- Repeated vomiting or gagging
- Persistent diarrhea
- Pale mucous membranes or gum color
- Rapid or difficult breathing
- Straining to urinate or bloody urine
- Prolonged labor
- Seizures, convulsions, or trembling
- Sudden paralysis or severe lameness
- Bleeding or open wounds
- Tissue swelling or bruising
- Vocalizing as if in pain or distress
- Weakness, disorientation or collapse
- Poison exposure or ingestion
- Persistent cough
- Any injury to the eye or swelling
Please call us at (207) 777-1110 for immediate assistance.